• To receive proper, considerate, and respectful care at all times.
• you have the right to be told by your doctor about your diagnosis and the right to participate in the care decision making
• You have the right to complain, without fear of reprisals, about the care and services you are receiving and to have the hospital respond to you.
• To receive considerate and respectful care at all times, consistent with your personal values and beliefs and to have access to spiritual and religious support.
• To have all your medical and personal information kept confidential and protected from loss or misuse.
• To be protected from any type of assault whilst a patient.
• You have the right to receive detailed information about your hospital and physician charges.
• You are expected to treat hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
• To cooperate with your caregivers.
• To respect the hospital’s rules and regulations including those regarding smoking, noise, number of visitors and visiting hours.
• Be respectful of the property of the hospital.
• Be respectful of the property of other persons.
• To keep appointments, to be on time for appointments.
• Be respectful of other patients' right to privacy.